Our goal is for faculty to have a teaching experience at the University Center that is equal to or better than the experience they would have on their home campus.
Follow the navigation at the right to learn about:
- Faculty Services such as the faculty lounge, copying & printing services, moveable storage units (“Mobies”), and library instruction.
- Technology support in the classrooms, and instructions for reserving computer labs
- How you can help the Center run more efficiently by providing contact information, informing us of class changes, and keeping our classrooms intact.
- How to register for our Emergency Notification System to receive an alert by text or phone if we need to close the Center.
- Information for College of Lake County faculty teaching in University Center classrooms. Downloadable below. (If you visited this page seeking information about how to teach at the University Center, please see Job Opportunities - Faculty Positions.)